Thursday, October 14, 2010

halloween surprises

fall is my favorite season, as is a lot of peoples. and why wouldn't it be?
the beginning of this season has been really busy, i had a little getaway weekend for a friend's wedding and then vacation for a week in florida on top of all the busy school and work schedule.

i did get to come home to a wonderful package from my mom :) my freshman year of college she sent me a halloween box filled with stuff to decorate my dorm and this year she decided to do the same thing. it made me so happy *and even more excited about the holiday! i am so lucky she is the best.

check out my goodies!

even the packaging is pretty :)
glittery girly halloween card
candy!ceramic bowls
baking supplies!
the best smelling candle. ever.
and trick or treat dishtowels.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment