Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New challenges.

Oh hey, remember back in December when I apologized for my busy schedule and vowed to start posting on a regular basis.
Fooled again!

My final semester has brought on Senior Show, Capstone, more hours at UPO, my final months as President of AIGA, a metals class which challenges me to create things in ways I never though about, and a variety of freelance projects that remind me how much I love what I do.

Things have been good. I'm not sure if it is just me growing up but I'm starting to grow into my own. Not sure what's going to happen come May when I may or may not be leaving Grand Rapids but it's something I'm excited for. I've got the world ahead of me.


For now, I will leave you with this song. Paul Simon, one of my favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment