Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Phoenix, AZ: Here I come!

Lay-over flight essentials.

This week I will be in Phoenix, AZ! From now until the 16th I will be volunteering, sketching, tweeting, photographing, note-taking, and soaking up as much knowledge, advice, and inspiration I can at Pivot: AIGA Design Conference! Two years ago I had the privilege to attend AIGA's Conference: Make/Think in Memphis, TN as a student at Grand Valley State University. I left that week feeling so incredible that it kept me motivated for the years to come. This time around I decided to register as a volunteer. I truly believe in the awesome things AIGA has to offer and love the idea of getting to help behind the scenes and watch it all come together.

On that note, I am about to board a plane in Denver to head to Phoenix! I will try to keep updated as much as possible this trip, if not I promise photos and awesome stories to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment