Friday, June 8, 2012

SiTE:LAB Blandford

It's funny to me that my last two posts have been about work-related things but honestly a lot of my time is taken up doing design work. Not Design was asked to create the identity and posters for the new SiTE:LAB event, a site-specific art show held at Blandford Nature Center.


The S and Be were hand-drawn, inked, and digitally colored. The entire piece was done in a very short amount of time but was so worth my sleepless night. The event should be a great success and as usual, I was glad to be a part of it. A few of us ND collaborators, as well as my roommate Evan, have submitted a proposal to actually participate in the show as well, which could wind up being a blast. An art show with a huge group of GR community, beautiful woods, beers and live music? Yep, can't ask for more there.


Initial sketches.


Details.

The crazy cool dudes over at Citizenshirt are printing shirts with a vectored version of the design for all the volunteers as well as for sale at the actual event, can't wait to see how they turn out as well!



See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment