Friday, January 18, 2013

Resolutions


Resolutions are one of those things I always make a conscious effort to think about come the new year. The thought of a whole year ahead of you to try new things, improve upon bad habits, and better areas of your life always gives me a slight twinge of excitement. (This is slightly surprising considering New Years Eve always gives me mad anxiety.)

However, in honor of the week most people give up their resolutions, I figured I'd post a few of mine. On January 1st I wrote all mine down in my sketchbook and wanted to include them here, somehow they seem easier to follow when they look oh so fancy.


So here's to a new year filled with (at least) all these things:
Read twelve new books, preferably one a month.
Drink more water.
Travel to the West Coast.
Re-design this blog.
Use my camera more, my Canon-sorry iPhone.
Run another competitive race.
^This one I got a good start with and officially signed up for my first 25K in May!
Attend a music festival.

Let's see how I do.



1 comment:

  1. They do look oh so fancy! Love them all! A few of mine are the same!

    ReplyDelete