Monday, September 26, 2011

Farmers Market

One of my favorite things about living in downtown Grand Rapids is being within walking distance of so many great things. One being the Fulton Street Farmers Market. It's open all throughout the week allowing even us city-dwellers to enjoy in-season, locally grown fruits, vegetables, and herbs.



Awesome flowers that all our friends were convinced were fake!



My handsome roommate :)

I can't help but feel like every city needs markets like this. We are lucky enough to have two in just a few miles from each other! And trust me, the zucchini I bought this day lead to some of the best bread I've ever made.

ps. Can't wait to go pick up some pumpkins for carving this week!

1 comment:

  1. Mount Pleasant has one too and I love it! They have a big gathering every Thursday and a smaller one right in downtown on Saturdays.

    Love the pictures Elyse!

    ReplyDelete