Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wedding bells

My little gift to the two of them!

I had the great pleasure this past weekend to attend the wedding of a friend of mine, Chelsea. Let me just say something about this girl, I'm pretty sure I have never met anyone else with a more positive and upbeat attitude about almost everything. She's caring, and happy, and in addition, so in love with her now husband. I'm talking fairytale love...to the point where you can't help but smile when she talks about him. That is how her entire wedding day was, completely chock full of smiles and love.

Between the super awesome photographer duo we met, our friends we sat with, and Chelsea's whole family getting down on the dance floor I think I barely stopped watching people having a great time. It was such a lovely day and the entire time I couldn't help but catch myself staring at all the people in love. Watching Chelsea and Matt dancing and holding hands now that they were finally together as one, watching our other girlfriends and their dates stare at each other as if no one else in the room existed, watching their grandparents dance after announcing they'd been together for over 50 years. I couldn't help but think, "man... isn't that amazing" and honestly, I can't wait until someone feels that way about me. Perhaps that is one of the cheesiest things I've posted on this blog but also, perhaps one of the most honest. It was unreal the way he looked at her and Chelsea my dear, you deserve every second of that happiness. Thank you for letting me be a part of your oh so special oh so beautiful day.



Wishing you both all the best in the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment