Wednesday, June 9, 2010

bye wetzels

well, today is my last day of work, many people would probably be really excited to say that but i'm feeling a bit blue. i am really excited for my trip and also for the new opportunities that i have for the fall. but i love the people i work with, and believe it or not i actually usually like the actual work most the time. now two of my friends there are having babies! (oh trust me..you'll be hearing about this come shower time!) and all the girls have graduated highschool! aw how time flies. we've been like a tiny little wetzels family, and you guys have really been here whenever i needed someone this past year. so thanks for everything.

pretzel cupcakes i made for a store meeting this past winter!

come buy a pretzel from me at rivertown today if you're in the area :)

No comments:

Post a Comment